Misawa Air Force Base – Misawa, Japan
Position requires the selectee to provide service to the U.S. Air Force stationed in Misawa, Japan in both a patient centered medical home (PCMH) and/or a Behavioral Health Care Facility.Duties may include, but is not limited to:• Participate in clinical meetings• Attend professional staff conferences
• Mental health flight meetings
• Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in Clinical/Behavioral Health
• Behavioral assessments and evidenced based therapies
• Diagnostic testing, individual family, couples and group treatment evaluations as well as alcohol and drug assessments
• Consult with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts
• Maintain current and accurate records and progress notes
• Participate in Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military training Instructor clearances, use of the Air Force Guide to Managing Suicidal Behavior, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and Combat stress and other activities and issues directed by Air Force Policy.
Candidates must have a transcript that indicates an award of a Ph.D or Psy.D in Clinical Psychology and a copy of current unrestricted registered license to practice psychology.
Must be a graduate of an APA accredited psychology program.
Must have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
Must have a minimum of one year experience as a clinical psychologist.
Must have experience in brief behavioral interventions.
Send a copy of your updated resume, appropriate licensure and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 301-306-4591
Provides all aspects of occupational therapy techniques to patients; this includes evaluation, treatment procedures and monitoring as a team member to develop and assists with achieving patient, family and team goals.
This position exists to provide assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for all assigned patients. Provides information, assessment, crisis intervention and other mental health services.
Employees in this classification are responsible for providing social services to patients and their families by assisting them with personal and environmental difficulties which predispose illness or interfere with obtaining maximum benefits from medical care.
Functions as a counselor conducting individual and group therapy as well as educational sessions. Conducts interventions and assessments
Psychiatrist will conduct diagnostic assessment. Provide individual, group, family therapy & case management .
Provides competent patient care for individuals with a variety of Diagnoses, focusing on individual differences, abnormal behavior, mental disorders, and their prevention as well as improvement of patient lifestyles.