Licensed Registered Behavior Technician
Interdynamics, Inc., a behavioral health firm is hiring Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT’s). We are looking to hire experienced RBT’s who are looking for an opportunity for growth. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Interdynamics, Inc. is the ideal place for you to get ahead. Apply today!
- Provide direct client care in one-on-one and group settings
- Assist in Developing Social Skills and Life Skills
- Collect and record data based on client behavior
- Communicate with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress
- Help to reduce client behavior issues and identify behavior causing triggers
- Must be a registered in Maryland
- Ability to develop and maintain open and clear communication
- Strong collaboration skills, and interpersonal interaction skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Dedication to maintaining the confidentiality of all patient records
- minimum 1 year of behavioral health experience
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- *Must successfully pass a criminal background check*
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Masks are required in the office.
Work Location: One location
Salary commensurate with experience
Interdynamics, Inc. is an EOE
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent
- Passed the RBT Competency Assessment
- Completed at least 40 hours of training and passed the RBT exam.
Send a copy of your updated resume, appropriate licensure and certifications to us!