Licensed Clinician (OMHC)
Interdynamics, Inc. is a behavioral Health Firm specializing in outpatient care. From its headquarters in Landover,
Maryland, Interdynamics, Inc. serves diverse populations with diverse needs. In our continual commitment to
quality service, we maintain a staff of dedicated, qualified, and appropriately credentialed staff in behavioral health
and substance abuse.
This position is for a Maryland Licensed Clinician (LCPC, LGPC, LMSW, LICSW-C, Psychology Associate, Licensed Psychologists, and Psychiatrists) as a remote clinician in our OMHC to provide behavioral and mental health services, and to support Interdynamics Inc. contractual obligations. Must remain in good standing with the state (Maryland) in which services are being provided.
- Accountable for providing clinical services, team consultation, and informational workshops to clients
- Provide individual and group counseling
- Provide crisis intervention, family counseling, and supportive collaboration/consultation
- Administer and participate in staff training and community outreach.
- Collaborate closely with the Supervisor to ensure expectations are being met
- Act as a liaison between clients, patients, and their families with supervisor/company representatives to ensure expectations are met
- Collaborate with a group of approximately 25 clinicians (peers) on a weekly basis through virtual meetings/collaborations
- Collaborate with Psychologists, Counselors, and Clinicians
- Support Interdynamics Inc. in additional projects and responsibilities as needed by the company and/or outlined by the local legislation
- Ability to remain in good standing with the state in which services are being provided
- Obtain and Maintain clinical license within state(s) of service (ie: LCPC, LGPC, LMSW, LICSW-C, Psychology Associate, Licensed Psychologists, Psychiatrists)
- Reliable and predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Send a copy of your updated resume, appropriate licensure and certifications to us!