Maryland Licensed Psychologist
Interdynamics, Inc. is a Behavioral Health Firm specializing in outpatient care. From its headquarters in
New Carrollton, Maryland, Interdynamics, Inc. serves diverse populations with diverse needs. In our continual commitment to quality service, we maintain a staff of dedicated qualified, and appropriately credentialed staff in behavioral health and substance abuse.
Brief Job Description:
Interdynamics, Inc. has current openings for psychologists licensed in Maryland. Positions are available for full-time, part-time, and contractors with a minimum availability of 10 hours per week. Applicants should have documented work history in community-based behavioral health organizations. Experience in psychological test administration, data interpretation, and report writing is required for all applicants. Knowledge and experience in clinical supervision and willingness to supervise Interns and Psychology Associates are required for full-time positions and will be given priority for contractors. All applicants must have documented HIPAA training within the past two years. Applicants must be knowledgeable of rules and regulations governing the practice of psychology in the respective jurisdiction, as well as familiarity with CARF standards. Clinicians needed to provide support for various areas of specialty for both youth and adults.
- Theoretical knowledge base and practical experience in providing psychotherapy for individuals, families, and groups.
- Commitment to a minimum of 50% of work hours for individual, family, or group counseling.
- Skilled in clinical documentation – session notes, intake assessments, treatment plans, discharge summary, safety plans
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records.
- Flexible Schedule with evening and Saturday hours
- Able to work independently and apply knowledge to address client needs
- Willing to work with different age ranges, diagnoses, and cultural perspectives
- Commitment to weekly mandatory clinical meetings and medical director meetings
Preferred, Not Required:
- Training and experience in student evaluations for special education services
- Training and experience in Occupational Health Evaluations and EAP services
- Training and experience in Public Safety Behavioral Health Services: Pre-Hire Psychological Evaluations, Workability and Fitness-for-Duty Evaluation, Return-to-Work Assessments
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
We provide Telehealth services and require masks to be worn in our clinic.
- Master’s (Required)
- State of Maryland license (Required)
- Work authorization (Preferred)
Send a copy of your updated resume, appropriate licensure and certifications to us!