Interdynamics, Inc. is a Behavioral Health Firm specializing in outpatient care. From its headquarters in New Carrollton, Maryland, Interdynamics, Inc. serves diverse populations with diverse needs. In our continual commitment to quality service, we maintain a staff of dedicated, qualified, and appropriately credentialed staff in behavioral health and substance abuse.
- Clinical documentation – session notes, intake assessments, treatment plans, discharge summary, safety plans
- Work independently and apply knowledge to address client needs
- Work with different age ranges, diagnoses, and cultural perspectives
- Commitment to weekly mandatory clinical meetings and medical director meetings
- Provide clinical support for various areas of specialty for both youth and adults.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records.
- Flexible Schedule with evening and Saturday hours
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractors
. Have documented work history in community-based behavioral health organizations.
. Experience in psychological test administration, data interpretation, and report writing.
. Knowledge and experience in clinical supervision and willingness to supervise Interns and Psychology Associates are required for full-time positions and will be given priority for contractors.
. Documented HIPAA training within the past two years.
. Be knowledgeable of rules and regulations governing the practice of psychology in the respective jurisdiction, as well as familiarity with CARF standards.
Send a copy of your updated resume, appropriate licensure and certifications to us!